OWN STUDIES AND TEXTS
(In Greek where not otherwise apparent)
- Nikolas Dorizas, “La abitazione in Atene nell’ 19o secolo. Analisi e tipologia”, Venezia, 1986.
The study is accompanied by a composite proposal for three residences.
- Nikolas Dorizas, The Buildings of Piraeus in the Nineteenth Century, publ. Friends of the Piraeus Municipal Theatre, Athens 1998.
- Nikolas Dorizas, ‘Typology of the residence in Athens in the nineteenth century’, Bulletin of the Association of Architects, Vol. 25, pp. 50-57. March-April 1990.
- Nikolas Dorizas, ‘The residence in neo-Classical Piraeus’, ‘Piraeus Supplement’, SEVEN DAYS, supplement to the Sunday Kathimerini newspaper, April 1995.
- Nikolas Dorizas, ‘Venice: Rendevous with the city which resists time’, Manager, vol. 3, p. 94, January 1990
- Nikolas Dorizas, ‘The Piraeus Municipal Theatre’, Nea Prooptiki newspaper, Vol. 1, December 1994.
- Nikolas Dorizas, ‘The port of Piraeus: Historical and urban planning review’, Piraeus: commercial and maritime activities at the port, AAVV, exhibition catalogue, June 1998.
- Nikolas Dorizas, ‘Restoration and conservation of neo-Classical buildings’, Living, Vol. 100, pp. 136-141, April 1999.
- Nikolas Dorizas, ‘The Piraeus of another age’, Naftika Chronika, Vol. 28, pp. 78-82, June 2000.
- Nikolas Dorizas, ‘Creation of a corporate identity – The architectural intervention’, Ktirio, Vol. 130, pp. 59-62, November-December 2000.